Thank you for considering being a Vendor at the Laurel Highlands Native American Gathering. With over 15 years experience hosting Pow Wows, the committee for the Laurel Highlands Native American Gathering brings together Native groups from across Western Pennsylvania to host this inaugural event.
Our Vendor Committee has worked hard to provide you with the best (and most profitable!) experience possible. Come prepared to show off your best crafts, wares, and goods. Our marketing team will be reaching out to visitors across the tri-state area to ensure the event is well attended. Vendor spaces are limited, and each new vendor will be reviewed individually to make certain we don’t replicate too many items.
Important information for Vendors:
- Apply for a Vendor space today! We’re looking for unique, handcrafted, interesting items. We will be reviewing each application individually to limit duplication.
- Vending spaces are for the full weekend. You may stay on site (please let us know), and it is encouraged that you arrive Friday.
- Campers (dancers and vendors) are permitted to bring pets to the event. However, your pet must stay within your camping area, on a leash, and you must clean up after your pet. Not abiding by these few rules may be grounds for removal from the event.
- We will be providing meals for Vendors. Provided meals include breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Dancers may purchase lunch from our food vendors, or prepare meals in their campsites. Meal tickets will be provided at check in.
- There will be one community fire pit available in the camping area. Individual fires may be built, but they must be off the ground. Additional fire pits may not be dug.
- Hotel accommodations may be made at your expense. Our partner hotel will be announced soon.
To stake your claim early, apply and send your payment, as soon as possible. We are offering an “early bird” discount savings of $25 on applications and payments received by March 15th. You can download the paper application, or register online. Online registrations can mail their payments to: Laurel Highlands Native American Gathering, 2402 Route 66, Delmont, Pa 15626. We will begin accepting online payments in mid-February.