Calling all Dancers!
Are you a Native American Dancer? Join us August 16-17, 2014 for the Laurel Highlands Native American Gathering. All we ask is that you register in advance so we can prepare enough food, and have camping spaces available for you upon arrival. Registration is easy using our online form, or download and print the form here.
Important Dancer Information:
- Dancers of all ages are welcome! It doesn’t matter your dance style or your age, you’re welcome in our circle.
- Dancers may come for the whole weekend, or just a single day (just let us know on your registration). Registered dancers in regalia get in for free!
- Primitive camping is available on site (tent or camper). Again, let us know on your registration. Campers can arrive on site Friday anytime.
- Campers (dancers and vendors) are permitted to bring pets to the event. However, your pet must stay within your camping area, on a leash, and you must clean up after your pet. Not abiding by these few rules may be grounds for removal from the event.
- We will be providing meals for registered dancers. Provided meals include breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Dancers may purchase lunch from our food vendors, or prepare meals in their campsites. Meal tickets will be provided at check in.
- There will be one community fire pit available in the camping area. Individual fires may be built, but they must be off the ground. Additional fire pits may not be dug.
- Hotel accommodations with our partner hotels may be made at your expense.